Author Chapter 17 (Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru)
a tape measure would have been nice to bring.
Easy scheme to get that short haired maid is to let the MC here the circumstances, as long as he says he will take her, the noble won't be able to do anything.
Though I have a premonition(forecast lol XD) that the "older brother" will see the maid with the MC outside somewhere and stir trouble for them, which in turn bring trouble for his house.

"Measure twice, cut once"
What's the deal with Havel's sister? I can't remember.
Its not spelled out exactly but I think that Havel's father is using her as leverage to force him to be the obedient son. Whether that entails some minor or maybe major acts of villainy is hard to say. Havel is trying to get her somewhere safe and outside of their father's control and their father promised that if he received an advantageous promotion she would be released into Havel's custody. Her assignment to Kazura was due to Havel's shenanigans which his father was forced to sort of accept.
@kronix Not just second waifu but third, too, since Zirconia told Marie to keep her body washed in case Kazura calls for her at night - ie, if he wants to fuck, it's expected that the maids will perform that duty on demand.
meh zirconia ruined this manga
I'm not so much annoyed at the primitives playing medieval politics as I am concerned that Kazuya won't have the backbone to call them out on it.
BEGONE THOTS
FireFish5000
Developer
The start of a harem
Kazura likes that village girl. I dont see how a noble will let her daugther marry as 2nd wife after a plebian gurl.
Thanks for the efforts, Harry_Dong!
Isn'ta water wheel not too difficult to make once they have the blue print? I understand villagers having bad tools, but that town has a multistory mansions and other large structures.
@Qelix
Zirconia setting up all these girls for Kazura is going to blow up in her face so badly, I cant wait to see the scene in the manga.

@Redwaterflowing
@Talismaster
Yes Havels dad is being a douche here, the only reason Havel even joined the military was because he wanted to free his sister.
@boag
@boag:
@Talismaster: LINK! Pleeeeaaaaauuuuiiiiiseee!!
@Qelix

Let's see... Does this work? The link to raws in on this series' main page...
It does! The raw page is Japanese. After a few half-random clicks and a Japanese error page, where I believe the raws should have been, I gave up. Thx a lot!
Ah, Zirconia...

Pimpin' ain't easy.
@captain_crunch

They'll address why that is much later in the volume once they get around to meeting the craftsmen of the various workshops that makes the parts separately. But if you want to spoiler yourself, it's in chapter 77 of the WN here.

Otherwise, the TL;DR spoiler here:
It's basically because
@Talismaster
OMG, it looks great, cant wait for it.
@Qelix
@Qelix
Factual spoilers.

My assumption:

But yeah. I mean... What are you going to do in her situation? Forget misunderstanding, would you refuse a god or put yourself at risk to the people that traumatized you? If Kazura was indeed Greysior, the worst things that could happen are what? Kazura pulling out his support, cursing her family to die mysterious deaths (which may or may not have been the historically censored term for violent peasant uprising)?