Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Those Who Plan

Dex-chan lover
Hah, Mother, you are shit out of luck. I hope the maids enjoy their pay raise for 0 work ^^

Dex-chan lover
I hope Kazura actually speaks up about them trying to get him into a relationship with a child.

Fed-Kun's army
and the maid be like: of course. i knew something like that is what you wanted me to do, mistress...

Dex-chan lover
LUL nice try mum but he already got a waifu.

Unless you are okay with your daughter being the second waifu

Dex-chan lover
Also, I believe "that thing" and the maid older half brother will cause trouble. "That thing" as comical relieve, but the brother will be trouble.

And the thing about the coupling. He might be taken, but I don't thing mother Nelson will give up that easily. She will cause a major misunderstanding between our lovebirds (MC and village girl) unknowingly, or maybe even intentionally. The 2nd scenario would be the more interesting one, as Mrs. Nelson isn't a villainess (she just wants the best for her nation and family), but it still would cause major trouble for everyone. The drama!

Ok. It's been a while so I don't remember. Why does she want the MC again?

Honestly I don't like the village girl so I'm down for a different pairing.

Contributor
@MapleTrees Because he's like a Super Einstein for them ?
He bring lot of unknown technology, food and others things, ofc she want to marry him to her daughter.

Anyway, No tks plz, i hope it will not create huge problems.

Contributor
Gamers, bad news from Chief.

Thot detected.
I repeat, Thot detected.

Dex-chan lover
Zirconia is a foolish woman. at this pace she will be the one to drive him out.
and mc is too unguarded, seems like he will fall easily in any scheme

@mapletrees

Wouldn’t you want to get a “literal” god to be part of your family? One that is kind, understanding, and doing his best to make your life and the lives of your subjects easier with new technology and “magic food?”

It’s basically her trying to win the lottery, not knowing that a certain village girl already pulled and turned in the winning ticket

Users who are viewing this thread