Crimson Karma - Ch. 58

I thought she should have mentioned that Ernon wasn't fighting by choice but idk maybe not?

Fed-Kun's army
@AaniK I was sure the chapter would be about that....Its a important piece of information though, since they can (maybe) bring him to their side

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for more chapters, I just really want more crimson karma

Thank you so much for picking this up. Even if it is just a few chapters, thank you guys for doing this.

Is it just me or has the art style changed a bit? Either way thank you for the translation😌

Double-page supporter
@Maidie

from reading the group's description I got that they don't translate anything, they just post stuff here if people with translated stuff ask for them to do so in the mangadex Discord

... so someone else sniped and got this group to upload it cause they are too chicken to upload it themselves.
Which makes sense since C&D letters/legal crap are a thing.

@ADarkDrop
@someunregpunk, that's not what that group is. It's from people who post in the aforementioned channel of they need help with uploading (if they have bad internet, for example).

my bad. Thanks ADarkDrop.

Is the Prince in love with Kasia? Well, I think that she and the Mage are a better pair tho, so I hope he'll be the ML if our Kasia will be ever ready to be romantically involved with someone.

Dex-chan lover
The way the prince is drawn now is potatoes compared to earlier chapters. And Kasia's new eyes, rotten potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread