Hallym Gymnasium

it says some translated this for one chapter and took it down soon after

what's the website i have to go to to read this

Group Leader
@sparrow34 i think its not yet approved, he has no plans of removing it. there's no English too he said, only korean on naver

this is his first upload so its on queue for approval by mangadex admin/modererator.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, is this Jeon Young-ha from Revival man? wtf

Man this scanlation is horrible. The pages aren't stitched properly (fixed in the later chapters), the translation and grammar are awful and there's a shitty watermark on every single panel.

Stuck around to see if current TL improves, and it did but is still a bit messy.
He's moved uploads to YT as well as mentioned in the comment on chapter 7.

I hope someone else picks this up and continues the uploads here in MangaDex.
So much potential here, hope it doens't get wasted.

@jcwolf03
The uploads will still be in MangaDex lol, just delayed by 3-4 hours, which means they will be posted on yt then on mangadex.

@qtblader
Fixed pages from chapter 3 to forward, the translation from chapter 3 to chapter 6 is as best as it can be. There is a watermark to make sure that you know who translated it, and even if they pirate it in other websites they still know who made it?

@qtblader + im just one guy translating it, no proof reader nothing, so take it or leave it (from chapter 3 forward translation is perfect)

http://ylabcomics.com/ I just recently found out but there are more manhwas from the same universe you can find them on that publisher website
hope it's okay to post websites

Jet

Wow, so MC is so bad, that even a little girl with enormous breasts in a mini skirt is tougher... Uh, the author chose a weird route.

Users who are viewing this thread