Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - An Exciting Walk Around Town

Dex-chan lover
One more time and they'll have to change the store's name to "The Screaming Smiths"

thanks for the translation..

MC's OP is showing with the materials he has gotten so far. poor smith. also its good the twins are starting to be different.

Aggregator gang
@Hoezell They would mainly handle HEAVY METAL. (Screaming Smith sounds like a heavy metal band)

After googling I found this https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Screamin%27%20A.%20Smith

Which is apt considering they scream every commentary.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is Takumi getting younger? He's supposed to be 28, but in this chapter he looks 14.

Dex-chan lover
i just noticed but holy shit everyones neck is so tiny, it's like a wrist. it looks like they wouldn't even be able to hold up their head.

Dex-chan lover
This goddess was very cheerful. I think like her behavior and as party drinking acquaintance

Dex-chan lover
um odd question is being the retainer to a god a good thing or bad thing?

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
Depends on the God
Look at Konosuba for its downs
Look at Campfire Cooking/Tondemo Skill manga for its many ups

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Tych A Goobad thing :x

Okay jokes aside, iirc (about the 'system' in this series) its a "good" thing if you count benefits. Its a "bad" thing if you are lazy af to do things for Gods.

@Doomer You are right. but Gun Ota made my neck standards drop so much i'm happy they even have a neck.

This story is boring but cute. followed :p

Aggregator gang
yeah, it depend on who the god/goddess is. Asides from benefits which other already mentioned there is also their attitude. I am not talking about their clumsiness/airheaded(can still live with it) (example:Damegami) but the asshole kind(example:Death Mage)

He doesnt know temp means temporary... and hes looking younger and younger every chapter