Brother for Rent - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Power Uploader
Please, please, baller ending where Kanami dies.

Please have the balls for a bad ending.

good or bad ending, this story is heading to a really satisfying conclusion and im excited to see where it goes.

Well kanami always wanted to restore the relationship so maybe makoto is gonna let the brother walk in first and stay silent outside the room?

Aggregator gang
Let’s fill in the blank since they ended it this way “Kanami has admitted to sabotaging her parents’ car and paid those bullies to punch him at school.”

Thanks for the chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
The only lucky break in this kid's life was being orphaned. His parents were trash and they're better off dead

Double-page supporter
bruh what the hell was in the box that hit her.if it's heavy it won't fall that easily,if it's light how tf did she go unconcious

Liu

I feel bad for the older brother. The world pushed him left and right until he broke down, then people just came in to blame him once more because he started doing mistakes as he was mentally broken. This manga was written to make him look like a bad guy, but to me he's the one who really needs help, not Kanami. Well Kanami also needs a bit help, but it's nothing compared to the older brother.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah the Japanese shounen hero special ability, punching the ptsd out of someone using the power of love and friendship. Not impressed with how this is getting resolved, feels like they want to push a happy ending rather than one that shows the hard work it takes to overcome trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card please don't pull the memory lost card

Double-page supporter
I'm glad he clearly stated that his pain was not an excuse. I understand the whole cycle of abuse and how that applies here, but he still hit and neglected his kid sister. I do feel bad for him and yes he needs help but he still owes Kanami a huge apology and in a situation like this irl I'd think they should still spend some time apart.

Y'know, sometimes a person has to hit rock bottom before they can start climbing back up. :/

kinda weird they drew the brother crying so... aesthetically and beautifully? instead of seriously wrecked i-am-the-trash realization. but very nice chapter though, cant imagine the agonizing years of mental anguish brother has to endure.

Users who are viewing this thread