Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Only kittens have that no-effort cuteness

Dex-chan lover
We know that Nasa is closet pervert from now on.... Lucky that he got a cute Wife from now on.

Dex-chan lover
8kkryu5ssj111.jpg

...Wait.

Fed-Kun's army
"Any time, anywhere"? Really?

When was the last time an underwear shopping scene mentioned the price of women's underwear?

Dex-chan lover
So what's the logical explanation for them to NOT be fucking already?

Dex-chan lover
@beperov The fact that they've been married like a week? And have, in all honesty, known each other for a week and a day? Besides, I believe it was all but stated in the first chapter that Nasa has literally zero relationship experience and Tsukasa's in basically the same exact position despite whatever's going on with her. You might as well ask why a pair of 13-year olds on their very first date aren't fucking yet.

This week's Virgin Delusion: Collarbones.

Nasa took one look at that outfit and set out to shield it from the world.

Fed-Kun's army
hey can someone tell me how to tag this manga? i want to put the H tag since its really preverted. id say even more so than any of those H mangas that we use for our happy hour. LOL
honestly i had thought that a security guard would appear at some point scaring the shit out of nasa, but well, sucks that it didnt happen. cute chapter tho. keep the sugar levels rising!!

Dex-chan lover
The childhood friend is preaching some enlightenment-level shit here. Now, if she'd just switch her focus to Nasa's hunting instincts.

Users who are viewing this thread