Group Leader
Ugh! Where do I start?!
Nagatsuki sure is embarrassing. Her delusional level just keeps getting higher and higher. Coco is taking this too far if she wants us to have any sympathy for Nagatsuki when her fantasy world comes crumbling down around her when she realizes that Ookuma is only interested in Chiyo.

"But if ookuma-senpai was genuinely a nice guy..." Why don't you just stop being two-faced, Chiyo, and tell Nagatsuki about the Ookuma you personally know. What is more important to you, keeping a secret with Ookuma or being honest with your supposedly best friend (not to mention your "boyfriend")?

And it sure seems like Chiyo just can't get Ookuma out of her head, comparing him to her boyfriend... Really, Chiyo, who do you actually like more???

And Igarashi, I know you're an ignorant buffoon, but you shouldn't be lauding praise about Ookuma in front of Chiyo, and especially comparing yourself to him. You are describing her perfect dream guy who is, unlike you, smart, handsome, rich, professional. To her, you look like a fool or, using her favorite word to describe you, an idiot compared to Ookuma.

And what's with, "I’m here to rub your pineapple bread!"? That's one hell of a euphemism!

@FredFriendly

Your comments make that manga so much better.

I totally get your frustration with how the story is progressing and how weird people can act. A few chapters back we had Chiyo tell him, how she really loves him and he shouldn't judge their relationship by her (inter-)actions( huh?), but Ookuma is still everywhere in their relationship, metaphorically speaking.

Dex-chan lover
I just come here to read comment, and boy! am I glad I put this on hold. Max Chapters I might have read is 50, fyi. so, she still hasn't told him... *does a double facepalm*. I am inexperienced when it comes to dating, BUT I know keeping Things Secret like the fmc is doing, is not a good idea. Because it will come back to bite you in the ass, and also possibly ruin the relationship you have. The longer you keep Things like this Secret, the worse it becomes. And when the MC finally finds out, it will be hell on Earth or atleast alot of distrust. Unless the Author pulls some bullshit of course.

Fed-Kun's army
ok chiyo, you´re doing fine for now, no meddling in her affairs, no excessive interest in ookuma, and not suspicious behaviours so keep up the good work and things will work out just fine. Not that keeping her past with ookuma a secret from both igarashi and nagatsuki is a good thing tho, but still!! if she can at least find a way or a situation where bringing it up wont be suspicious then instead of a bloodbath things may take a turn for better.

I think this is the point where we take bets on who we think will find out about Ookuma and Chiyo's past first. Igarashi or Nagatsuki?

Group Leader
@Kourgath223 I think first we should bet on whether or not Coco ever remembers that she had Nagatsuki intentionally eavesdropping on Chiyo and Ookuma's private conversation at the festival (chapter 71).

Users who are viewing this thread