Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Anjou-san Wants to Comfort

He probably changed into gym clothes, but I want to imagine he got on the train with just a towel and met the other girl again.

is it weird that I was sad that the food spilled...damn hotpot sounds good right now.

Double-page supporter
@virium Yeah.

There's a limit to how retarded an author can make even a geek and we're fast approaching critical mass. Like I get being nervous, but to be so nervous you're literally flinging yourself about and knocking bowls off tables because you saw a little bit of leg? This goes on too much longer I'm going to start rooting for Seto to get NTR'd

is a Reindeer
VIP
9c3ffe9646.png

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the biggest downside of this manga is definitely how much of a sperg the MC is. It's okay to be flustered but god damn he overreacts to everything.

Dex-chan lover
He really doesn't seem to care that much about whether she's experienced or not. He's just ultra-timid when it comes to sex.

Fed-Kun's army
With the way Chita treats Seto with hostility, I'm worried the author is going to have her be another "psycho lesbian" (look it up on TV tropes) that's obsessive over the female lead. Everyone loves seeing that kind of character appear in rom-com manga.

I'm hoping that Chita's just being a good friend, making sure Seto is not taking advantage of Anjou.

I just hate the obsessive friend that actively sabotages any progress with the main couple, regardless of gender. Unless the character actually has a chance with one of the leads, then there's nothing to be gained from the friend getting in between the main couple and the author is just wasting everyone's time.

Fed-Kun's army
ah the staple; a long, black-haired friend of the gyaru MC.

Ngl, I probably like them the most in these type of series

Dex-chan lover
With the way Chita treats Seto with hostility, I'm worried the author is going to have her be another "psycho lesbian" (look it up on TV tropes) that's obsessive over the female lead. Everyone loves seeing that kind of character appear in rom-com manga.

I could practically see an eye roll on that italicized "loves," this is text sarcasm done right. A lot of people just bring out the sarcasm online with nothing to cue in on it, and well. Other people have proven themselves to be just stupid enough to think or say things 100% seriously so it gets confusing.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck were those cats doing in the first panel? Looks like a girl about to play with some dude’s junk for the first time

Users who are viewing this thread