Author First Rate Master
Just one question: Is the description somewhat reliable? It reads like a Jackie Chan movie, which takes itself way too serious.
Furiously waiting for ARA ARA moment
Ok i have a problem every time i update my md list this pops up i check and no new English chapter the manga settings are jacked up
I’m disappointed that this series is getting dropped. I hope that another group picks it up soon.
Did the artist changed his way to draw...? Coz de quality seems quite poor compare to the previous chapters
Does the blond dude have double personalities?!
the main girl is boring and weak af... why do manhwas always have to have these types of girls
Was this dropped? And was the original raw versions stopped?
Why and the fuck do I keep getting FUCKING UPDATES FOR THIS SERIES BUT I CHECK AND THERE'S NOTHING NEW HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the page between pages 8 - 9 in chapter 1 really cut off? It seems it has missing pages.
A manhua with rating above 7? Now that was a rare one
@KuroAnsatsu the art is a big plus and the story and pacing aren't complete trash, it's also got well placed comedy which is surprising as that's usually the worst part of these types of stories.
The art got really bad over time.
Just the usual trash manhua.
The author can't keep up the art quality after a while, the characters become totally different. There is really nothing new here and the story repeats what almost all known manhuas do.
wishFulfillment Trash by horny artist
The writing can get really goofy, might be only notable part about it.
"He has no special skills, but he mastered kung fu"
um, doesn't this count as a 'special skill'?
@Mangon Hey hey now, don't nickpit its logic. He gotta be relatable. That's why he has no special skills. But he gotta be super special as well, and that's why he has mastered kung fu.
@mobrine
Our daily manhua trash huh? And this author also baits us by making cover chicks.
If only it was smut, I'd follow!

I must correct myself. It is garbage.