The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I had a double take seeing it on Bato. How the heck did they get "Recording hall" from this series?

Thanks for the translation!

Really appreciated the recording hall explanation at the end. I was getting confused why people were calling it that.

Thank you for translating!

Group Leader
This ( Recording hall ) is a pretty good following from ch 1. Thanks for translating Recording hall 😀

Well... Recording Hall is also easier to spell than Viridesen.. Virdiscen.. VIRIDESCENT crown

Wasn’t she like 8 when he left? Personalities change, or better yet our memories from when we were kinds tend to be skewed. It always annoys me that this is a major plot point.

I dunno if I should bandwagon on this Recording Hall nonsense. Viridescent Crown sounds much better... Therefore, by Internet Rule# Troll, the Halls of Recording it is 🤣

Double-page supporter
After she "changed" she pretty much sent him away to that boarding school immediately.... he probably barely had any contact with her during that time.... So how can he say that she "changed"??? For all we know; she could have matured during that time they were apart and turned from a small brat into a fine lady...! Instead he just pinpoints the exact time she "changed"?? He's the one who's weird X'DDD

Ngl, after reading the credits, I want to find the server link just to jump on and be like "discovered through ReCoRdInG Hall on mangadex!"😈

But I won't...

Being an adult sucks, goddam dignity 💀

Dex-chan lover
That much debt for a single necklace? Do they not have any usury laws? Even if they don't, that guy should watch out. It's a feudal society with a Duke/Duchess, if she wanted to she could just say "this debt is annulled, if you don't like it, there's a prison cell with your name on it."

Still, I'm loving this story. You can put it down on record, it's hall good, this greenish crown-like thing.

@keks503
I assume after deciding to send him to the academy, there was still some time where they were sending letters to start enrollment, getting things packed, etc. Even if it were just a few days or weeks, he might have noticed a difference if she were tormenting him every day.

Users who are viewing this thread