Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 278 - Boarding

It's a miracle they paid attention to the Emergency Warning System in the first place, let alone being scared by it.

Aggregator gang
Ok manbagi missing her passport is waayy to relatable. I nearly panicked I misplaced my passport somewhere when I went overseas for student exchange, so I went through all my baggages just to find out that It was inside my handbag the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
P... Piko Hammer?
https://rabidb.com/item?id=10105

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't know about Sonic.

Dex-chan lover
Got a chuckle out of the fact that she not only still has the hammer but is carrying it around with her. Think she's waiting for a chance to use it on Naruse.

Dex-chan lover
@dethduck Dude, your GIF really kicked the crap out me when I went into the comments section
With that out of the way, I love how adorkably cute Komi was in the chapter and Najimi's hi-jinks are quite tame this time.

Double-page supporter
Aww, so wholesome XD also, I guess the "clapping when the plane departs/lands" isn't just a white people's stereotype after all lol.
Also also, New York? Wow, this is gonna be so cool!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Man, I remember when I had to go through border security, it was also a student trip but I was really nervous.

Also the damn seats on the damn plane were too damn close to each other, I was uncomfortable almost the entire trip, especially on the way back because I couldn't sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread