Rurouni Kenshin - Digital Colored Comics

@KojoZero. Where can I find this? Are you guys translating this or there's already an official English version of this colored edition?

Group Leader
@Siddj There's only japanese colored editions that you can buy on japanese bookstores (like booklive). I don't translate but I put the fan translations of the original manga on the colored editions with a lot of help from kenshinsgirl.

@KojoZero. Thank you for your reply. I actually was planning to read this entire manga this week but then I happened to see your colored edition and I thought I might get official version directly but, it seems they have not translated the colored version. Do you guys have any idea how long will it take for you to complete this series? I'm just curious and wondering if I should patiently wait for your translation or just get official version.

Group Leader
@Siddj It’ll take 6-7 months at the most to complete the manga though it could finish earlier depending on how much help I can get.

Wow that's really fast! I guess I'll wait and read this once it is fully completed then. Thanks again for replying and answering!

Power Uploader
Ah, yes, the "golden standart" of shonen series for me, best of the best.

Ooooouuuuuuu I’ll wait for the amazing people coloring it to finish. Can’t wait !

@Axel thank you for clarifying.

I’ve always wanted to rewatch the anime but I think reading the colored version might be more fun.

Neat, my favorite villain from the anime is coming up. I wonder if my opinion will change since it's been so many years.

Group Leader
I probably won’t update this as often as I usually do because I’ve been busier and have more people helping me with the other manga I’m working on.

Users who are viewing this thread