Chaotic Sword God

So he was tossed aside, treated like crap "ho you are strong after all, you are really my son, come with daddy !!"

Looks like OPM finally grew hair
1e9bf25acd5b4ebbaa700b9d38627fde.png

Double-page supporter
not this shiz again... a bullied chinese boy find a magic stone which fastens his "cultivation" many times so he becomes super-saiyan in no time ? can they even draw a manhua about something else for once?...

Is it just me, or is this another of those series with nice art but really bad pacing issues

@firefox1234
Saying “mental disability” is going too far, and quite unfair since there’s lots of manhua with good pacing as well. (Just that pacing issue is more common with manhuas than compared to mangas) Just that, people are less experienced and have less knowledge on pacing I think. After all the market is so much smaller there (smaller as in less popular compared to how mangas are in japan)

Might be the format too. These manhuas are based on novels that are long af, hence why they want to rush to get everything done.

Still tho. It’s quite a shame because some of these could have been quite good. ?

Aggregator gang
@Keimichi true enough I’ll retract my statement they’re definitely ones that get it right as just wish they were t few and far in between. Some examples of ones done right on the top of my head are “Volcanic Age” and “The Scholar’s Reincarnation”

@firefox1234
Oh, those two are Korean tho, while this is Chinese. But yeah I remember the older Korean manhwas had really horrible pacing back in the days, too, until recently with the webtoon boom.
One I can think of is the King’s avatar though. The pacing is good. So is Everlasting Sword of God. There’s many others which reads okay too (ex: BTTH), but compared to source material still cut down a lot even if it’s not terrible.

Rule # 1, drop all manga that have more than one page continuing downwards. ?

Dex-chan lover
wait. if the description is correct, that means that we're still in the Prologue?

damn. this is some Square Enix-grade prologue

@kanaloa usually aren't manga but webtoons, try reading them on a mobile device they flow really nicely imo..missing out on some good stuff!

Aggregator gang
For awhile there I thought wonder woman had a reincanation fanfiction turned manga lol

Users who are viewing this thread