The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Small question, why is the colour of this chapter kinda weird? Like very washed out?

Contributor
There's no credits page for an SL.

I think this is a rip from the licensed original

Dex-chan lover
If she is being referred to by the male title (like Queen Elizabeth being officially the Duke of Normandy and Lord of Mann, rather than Duchess and Lady) then it's fine, but just for the record, "Marquess" is the masculine title, as the English equivalent of Marquis. The feminine is "Marchioness", equivalent to Marquise.

Contributor
@Everblaster Doubt it
Isn't the licensed only on chapter 64, or are tappytoon and comico separate?
Even then it's not overly uncommon for an unknown group to not have credit pages.

To me this looks to be using the images of another groups work given the sfx's and remaining korean text in it. Question is it more, is the source language for the translation translated from Korean or said other works language.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHHAHAHAH THEIR FACES WHEN THEY SMILED IN UNISON AHHAHAHAHA THEY'RE SO SILLY

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Aino's pride is shattered.

@Yatsuki
I don't know if it looks washed out, but it definitely feels a lot brighter.

Double-page supporter
I knew it will happen sooner or later, but that was fast!
mfw Aino got his stuff kicked...
tim-curry-contentment.gif

Miss Paul's hair feels a lot brighter and more intense since a few chapters ago.. is it intentional?

And daang, the emperor's and Miss Paul's faces when they mention Sir Aino's misery tho 😂😂

And they laugh in front of him too!🤣

Users who are viewing this thread