Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Kanna and leaving letters

Dex-chan lover
ah I hate that she hesitate while seeing saikawa, instead of kobayashi.

Is it just me or does the editing feel *really* weak this time around? The letter to Kanna is near impossible to read at a glance, and spelling mistakes... It almost feels like this was a draft of the properly edited release.

Yeah it's true but I'm just thankful that they scanlate it. Happy that they didn't drop it

Group Leader
the editing is disgusting ... not like the Spanish version that was beautiful ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Pseudologue

I need you now like I always needed you, to fight as a comrade.
And now we need to have the dragon ball near battlefield too.
We can no longer wait for you to produce them over there.
So I want you to come over here.
[sic]

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I think it's more because she didn't run into Kobayashi first. She left the letter when no one else was home which made it easier and then ran into Saikawa.

VIP
last string of fate... is this the final arc? or are we behind the raws?

Dex-chan lover
There are a ton of spelling, grammar, and general typography errors... did you guys drop your editor?

Dex-chan lover
@TSHH: Typos found.

Page 4:
[ul]
[*]"hitthe" --> "hit the"
[*]"figth" --> "fight"
[*]"But I really want do something after all" --> "But I really want to do something after all"[/ul]

Page 6: "I need... hold on to Kobayashi-san, don't I...?" missing to between "need" and "hold".

Page 9: "Kobayashi is sticking her head on the fight" --> "Kobayashi is sticking her head in the fight"

Page 11: "strenght" --> "strength"

Page 14: "we need to have the dragon ball near battle field" --> "we need to have the dragon ball near the battlefield"

Page 15: "precense" --> "presence"

Aggregator gang
I'm not a fan of when manga add a big overarching story 50+ chapters in, especially to SoL or largely "story-less" manga, usually doesn't end well and feels super unnatural. Fingers crossed.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja Fingers crossed indeed. Particularly since Cool seems to do this a lot, with some kind of serious or even world-breaking plot lurking somewhere underneath or around the edges . . . and IMO when it finally surfaces it's the least good and least well handled part. That said, in this one it seems a bit better integrated than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread