The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 87

I love seeing Paulina just casually and unintentionally roasting Lucius’s heart

Aino u fool she just wrapped u around her lil finger hehe serves u rite lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wow Aino is having a crush lmao.
I wonder when any progress between Pauliana and the emperor happen.
I hope it doesn't progress the way it did in the novels according to the spoilers I read.

Dex-chan lover
Huh

I can assume the translator bought scans jn Spanish

Poor emperor. The reality that he can't be someone casual and show off

Sir Aino....you coward. The girl assaults and batters but all you do is help? Tell her to fucking apologize. Not as the emperors right hand but as a decent human being!

Ohh nooo, with this progress I will gladly accept a platonic relationship end-game between his majesty and Paul than a romantic one

Dex-chan lover
@nekojil
Apparently, each relationship with the wives and the emperor is gonna end up badly: one is killed, one is divorced, and I can't remember what happens to the last one. Also, the emperor has a son with one them them which will grow up to be a teen and THEN a romantic relationship between Paul and the emperor will start. But even then, something will happen and Paul will pack-up and leave (while pregnant with the emperor's child). I described this very badly and 100% messed up the chronology, but that's what I remember from reading other comments. You should check out comments from older chapters if you're really curious, I think the chapter where they started choosing the wives if ripe with spoilers lol.

@sweet-potato
For wives, first dies after giving birth, second got marriage annulled and third divorced. Emperor has a daughter with first one, his relationship with Poliana starts when the daughter is still a baby. I'm reading the translation on webnovel, it's at a point where Poliana leaves now.

Users who are viewing this thread