Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Familiar

Dex-chan lover
what's up with all the text mistakes? 3 pages in and I've already spotted at least 6.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess that's one way to remove the love rival. Even if he's a child.

Aggregator gang
"Mysterious monsters? What is it?"

"It's monsters that are mysterious, but that's not important right now."

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second... Is the story different than the WN? Who's the new lady??? And this is the baihu quest right?

@Epicredeemer well these are people who do this so they mistakes gotta give them some slack cause most of them dont get paid

It's based on the light novel not the web novel. You should have seen that when Glass appeared because she too wasn't in the web novel.

Also it's not an infection but a breeding parasite.

Dex-chan lover
No the WN is pretty close to the LN until the end of the current arc. It's only at the end of the current arc that it starts having major divergence. If you haven't red the WN in a long time it'd be easy to overlook the small differences that have showed up so far.

Dex-chan lover
@samuel_maxis
Breeding parasite? Breeding? Naofumi absorbed the bat thing into his shield. Does that mean he unlocked a breeding ability? Would be about the time!

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid
@Nakanowatari

WN and LN are only really similar until the end of the first arc, which is the stuff with the church. Most of what happened back at Cal Mira is new and, even if the monsters where in the WN, most of what's happening now is going to be new. That includes the mysterious lady, the villain for this arc and how they deal with the source of the monsters. The next arc is entirely original. The arc after that is the next section of the WN with a bunch of new stuff again. After that is another entirely original arc. Then the section of the WN after the last one with a bunch of new stuff. Then an entirely orignal arc. (you seeing the pattern here?)

tl;dr
We technically broke away from the WN near the very beginning, but most of the differences where subtle and change the meaning and characters more than the actual events. However, everything after the fight with the pope is either mostly new or entirely new.

@samuel_maxis
Glass was in the WN too. It's just that she appeared the first time and didn't show up again until near the end of the story. L'arc and Thressa weren't in the WN. In the LN, they're all regular characters.

Aggregator gang
Maybe it's just me, but I prefer Firo's greedy, fluffy-ly fat Philorial Queen form more.

Users who are viewing this thread