Author Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
Wow spoilers
@Drew
Yeah, might want to put that in spoilers(its the button with the eye that has a '\' through it). Good to know anyways.
@Meridis Yeah sorry for that.
Midway through chapter 1 I followed and rated it a 9. By early chapter 2 this had turned into a 10.
@Drew - Well the person who told me can read Japanese somewhat. So maybe he got it wrong. Good if you're right.
Same artist as Momoiro Meloik, this is.. interesting.
You know what I appreciate about this? You can actually understand why she might like him. He's actually a decent looking big fella with redeemable qualities unlike the vast majority of protagonists in other similar stories.
thanks for the chapter... hope to see the next one soon
Galsploitation, when will it stahp
@MacMeaties
Girls don't look at appearances like guys do, yet I totally agree with you. The guy looks decent. Let's just hope grows up too.
Absolute beta male gets used by female for his pro sewing skills
Oh God! Let there be another chapter update soon!
The wait for more chapters is KILLING ME.
Mega big ups for the staff for keeping up the work with this. You guys are my heroes right now.
Anyone know of any other mangas like this? I cant seem to find anything with more than a few chapters ><
I ADORE this manga so much. I admit, I am a bit picky with ecchi but if it plays well with the plot then I don't care.

@MacMeaties Very much agreed. Most of them are usually the same height as the female characters or shorter. He's pretty good looking, imo. Just really shy and bad with people.
If anyone wants some raws here, only goes to chapter 10.
SHE IS SUCH A SLUTT!!!! SLUTTT!!!!!!!
@ scavenger9 I bet she with just any guy...

Warning spoiler is very lewd. Do not open unless you are a degenerate...

Last edited 2 mo ago by YellowChica.

He's a good guy.
Gojou have a huge

Last edited 2 mo ago by Arantir.