The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 5

Ah, okay, I was thinking the same thing.
Even though I’ve already read this chapter, thanks for the translation!

Send the staff more love so they'll be motivated!! ILY STAFF (especially jongie)😘

TY for this. Without a doubt your work is superior to the previous iteration of this chapter. In the other one I was confused at the FL conversation with Yustavs attendant however this version has cleared up my past misssgivings.

This version is so much better than the other one I read. It makes more sense, flows better, and it's cleaner author all the watermarks in the middle of panels. Your hard work shows!!

Don’t worry you guys are at a good pace no need to rush lol thanks for the chapter! 😊

thank you for the update! and I think you're setting up a good pace. As readers, we're just all a little bit greedy. 😛

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Honestly there has been a sniper taking all the isekai called s2manga??

It's like the worst machine translated and the pages are a mess or actually missing pages

Like it doesn't even try because it's like an mtl of another mtl

I thank you for taking your time to translating and editing grammar you all have such a beautiful quality control when exporting this manga so MWAH 😚💕

Group Leader
Why only fire the Accountant? She uphold the dukedom. Which is basically a country in itself. She can practice the law and punish the guy easily. Instead she fire him instead of serving jail time? Girl, you're going to have a bad time if you keep being soft.

I honestly think that you don’t need to upload faster. You guys already upload at a reasonably fast pace, it’s ridiculous to expect y’all to work faster than y’all already are.

Group Leader
Thank you for the upload! I clicked the other version when it showed in my updates feed and knew it was a sniper two panels in. It he translation quality was way below yours. Waiting for the the legible version was so worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread