Yeonwoo's Innocence - Ch. 4

Omg I know he’s going to be okay because it’s a manhwa but I’m still worried for him!!

This guy is too pathetic honestly. I don't give two shits about his looks and I don't dislike what is considered to be "feminine-looking guy", if anything cooking and all of that is awesome. But this guy is completely pathetic in the life department, he gets lost and cries about it (he is in high school for fucks sake and it's not like he is going to be stuck in that park forever)...

I find guy good at cooking are really cool.
Please protect him all cost . This boi need protection

Thank you so much for the chapter! I hate when people feel the need to gender everything, it’s so rude and that one guy is seriously annoying. Also... Yeonwu is cute and maybe I’m a sadist but he’s super cute when he cries. 😭❤️

@Akera93 honestly we don't know everything about this guy yet, so it would be unwise to assume that he's "pathetic" from this one incident. Knowing the typical plot of a manhwa he probably has some childhood trauma or something.

I'm guessing it's a cultural thing but I thought most places thought of people being good at cooking as manly and as feminine, depending on the gender. Like chefs are usually stereotyped as manly. I guess maybe coz it was home cooking.

I was excited about having a cute fluffy boi as the protagonist but this guy is still kind of just too weak.... it's awesome that he's a master chef and all, but personality-wise all he can do is take shit from other people and cry??

Users who are viewing this thread