Legend of the Tyrant Empress

Amazing art (other than the soldiers) but the dialogue is beyond basic and the story is like...
school of minnows getting eaten by 2 big fish and their school, but then 2 bigger fish come and eat them, but then an even bigger fish comes and eats them, but then (surprise!) an even BIGGER fish with cool fins comes and eats him, all while being watched by mysterious other fish... :S
my hopes for this manhua is sea level.

Hmm... the beginning battle was a bit...
Maybe
now that the titular character has seemingly shown up
it will improve?

Dex-chan lover
in most heroic chinese story, there's a weak to strong kind of MC. And what's better for that kind of plot than a never ending string of enemies always more powerful than the last~~

Double-page supporter
Good art but things are sooo drawn out and there's so little proper background. It could become good but it isn't yet.

I'm going to be honest, I'm sticking this series in my follow list because of one simple reason so far.

Hot damn that armor on the manga series image is blingtastic enough to make the Emperor of Mankind go 'you know, I think it actually has enough gold. Well done.'

Anything else is a bonus, really!

riz

is your typical a femdom manhua? where FL is the one who eat(raep) the ML?

sure if it was guy who rape there would be outrage but since it's reversed they just turn it into joke trope... getting really tired of this shit /dropped

I like the plot and art but it's too slow and there's barely any updates. But I'm continuing this either way!

This show would be much more popular if the MC would be shown in her true glory (she's truly beautiful) ;)

Fortunately we won't have to wait much longer. Patience is well-rewarded here.

Thanks Reaper for your good work.
I do find it pretty strange that Zero scans suddenly decided to "wake up" only after you decided to do some releases.
If I may suggest a chinese manga for you to take over it would be Apotheosis.
That would be awesome.

this is what i cool a box of 'lols', like i love how at first its super serious but then smashes your expectations completely

Governor Ying is the best.
Edit: omg he gets even better in the next chapter on the translators website.

Users who are viewing this thread