[Tonari No Scanlation] Recruiting Slaves

Contributor
Staff needed for some of our projects. No deadlines (unless you take like half a year to work on a single chapter). Everyone is pretty chill.

Hiru - TRANSLATOR/TYPESETTER NEEDED.

Area no Kishi - TRANSLATOR NEEDED. Like, seriously.

TYPESETTERS and REDRAWERS (experience needed) interested in the manga we scanlate are also more than welcome to join and help. Just send us a message!

By the way: we totally accept collaborations with other groups. So there's that, too.

https://mangadex.org/group/413/tonari-no-scanlation

Contributor
Bumping.

We're still looking for translators for Area no Kishi.

We totally accept collaborations with other groups. And we're open to new, potentially interesting projects.

Just message me or contact me through discord and come join us~ We don't bite!

Contributor
Bumping.

Now also looking for a masochist skilled typesetter for Shichi ha Gojuroku able to work on it regularly, possibly with someone else. Translator also super welcome (since I'm lazy busy). Moreover, we'll abort working on this in case the series completely flops in Japan, because sadly we have a bit of a reverse Midas touch (Shudan, Alice&Taiyou, This Man...) going on. (EDIT: help no longer need)

Besides, we obviously accept to collaborate with other cool groups for these projects. So, just hit me up in here, discord or just send me smoke signs or whatever.

Contributor
Bumping.

Looking for typesetters for Shichi ha Gojuroku.

Looking for translators for Area no Kishi.

Collaborations are nice, so yeah, we obviously accept to collaborate with other cool groups for these projects. Hit me up, here or through discord!

Contributor
Bump. Still looking for (experienced) typesetters for Hiru.

And translators for Area no Kishi.

Come experience the greatest pleasures of scanlation *laughs in japanese*

Contributor
Bumping.

Looking for typesetters for Hiru.
https://mangadex.org/title/27156/hiru

We're chill, we don't bite, we accept collabs and there are no strict deadlines. If interested, come say hi on discord (link on the group's page) or send pm on mangadex~

Contributor
Bumping.

Looking for a translator who wishes to help us with 1518.
https://mangadex.org/title/13545/1518/chapters/

And for any staff in general (experience preferred) who want to help us speed up our releases for our projects.
Hit me up here or on discord if you're interested~
We 100% accept collaborations with other groups, too.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I only know Latin and English.

Also I'm posting because it's depressing to see one person repeatedly talking to themselves in a thread.

Contributor
Very insightful comment, @Tamerlane. I appreciate it.

We're still looking for people, btw. Knowledge of Latin not exactly necessary, but redrawing skills would be cool.

Dex-chan lover
I can redraw a bit, if you guys are in dire need of someone. I've also done a bit of typesetting and lettering. Have my wacom and photoshop, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread