Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Multiple FGO accounts. Farming nightmares... the darkness is closing in.

Dex-chan lover
This Kurita fella is real smooth the way he gets Momo's info

Fed-Kun's army
Sensei seems more than willing to go down that path. Im excited to see what happens between them

Dex-chan lover
wait, wouldn't the first account already be a private account?

Double-page supporter
Multiple gacha accounts? Bail out man. Bail out

I had fgo accs on two servers and burnt out myself so hard I haven't touched the game in 6 months. It's a bad idea to have multiple accs

Dex-chan lover
I've had no interest in FGO, so that part of the manga is a bit difficult to follow.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme
In FGO, you can use random people’s servants to supplement your own weak team. However, you can only use the Noble Phantasm (limit break attack) if you are friends. So it pays to be friends with strong players, or people that have characters you don’t.

The teacher nurse thing is treating it as if friendcodes are too intimate for a student teacher relationship which is the joke. It’s honestly nothing

Dex-chan lover
Took me a minute to understand "My moving safe space" but Lol'd hahaha I don't think this will move into romance (at least from her) anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
Not everyone can grail Cu to 100. That's what friends are for.

Double-page supporter
It's not a big deal, but I appreciate that they actually just call it FGO instead of FDO or some other fake name that anime/manga always seem to do.

Users who are viewing this thread