Isekai Shoukan-sareta ga Kyousei Soukan-sareta Ore ha shikatanaku yaseru koto ni shita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Mysterious Person

Dex-chan lover
had to go to chapter 1 to make sure but it is now confirmed..................

that girl is the one he bumped into before transporting into the other world. XD lol, and the guy who was at the summoning too.(Hope we forget about him soon)

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 the trip to the other world made the haughty emperor a nicer guy than before and either leaves the MC's be for a while or helps them... either that or he's still a prick and forces them into a "deal" to make the MC slimmer in order for him to fulfill his duty as a hero.

dude, have her cast reraise on herself and than kill her.

Fed-Kun's army
He has level infinite Judgement skill. He should just ask it for the most efficient manner to lose weight without endangering his health. He could also ask it for dieting advice and time estimates for various exercise methods. It would make his life a lot simpler and streamline the plot a bit.

Group Leader
T8.png

Oh, you want to know how Japan became this peaceful. Easy:
First, after decades of isolationism, they decided to conquer everything around them up until the second World War, when they decided to ally themselves with the wrong side of History and picked a fight with a Juggernaut.
After countless air raids, 2 atomic bombs and Japanese concentration-- hum, I mean "internment" camp, they decided to surrender to said Juggernaut. With its help, they revolutionized their industry, became an incredibly rich country in a very short time which is why they can now live as a prosper and peaceful nation.

Dex-chan lover
huh, he's actually stopping to think about this. That being said, it would be nice if he stopped to ask how to deal with that "lack of physical ability" skill. Magic is good n all and of course your first thought would be to get it but hopefully he'll stop to think soon about how that and "slow running" are probably big hindrances in his training.

Contributor
@aFFi

A brutal work ethic helps, too. You're less pressed to become a criminal if you're forced to work 60-hour work weeks regularly and show deference to every single person above you.

Dex-chan lover
if he spent as much time excersicing as he does chanting chunni spells, he would be fit by now.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis: Is what I first thought too, but then I realized something else: You know what's better for grinding the running skill than jogging for 30 mins? Jogging for 5 hours straight. "Increase stamina" magic! This would only work, if it won't decrease the pay off in xp-points. (At least not too much.)

@aFFi: Funny. I'd say it was a result of the development, that took place all over the world and they just adapted, like everyone else.

Regarding the "emperor of nothing right now": I'd say he's just a minor boss at this point. He'll try to kill them (mainly the princess) to return, but guess what: (Not actually a spoiler, but might still ruin a minor revelation, if I'm right.)
Those earth interdimensional security people will step in. They have monitored them anyway (even more after MC became internet famous).

I like fat MC like this who are motivated! It’s like seeing fat people lifting weights at the gym. I’m proud of them and they are inspiring because they are growing and bettering themselves

Users who are viewing this thread