The Girl from Random Chatting!

This could be really good, depends on how the author plays it

I like those series with a loser MC's that don't immediately get a hottie or some sort of cheat character. It might become really good if the author doesn't immediately go into some harem romcom but stays with the current line of a loser with an online friend development.

So, why is the girl he talks to via the chat wearing a working women outfit on the artwork if she's supposedly a student?

Is this spanning over several years of his life? Or is she a teacher under cover?

Somehow I'm getting this Relife-vibe...

dzl

I've checked raws. It has Jojo memes, a mothe****ng JOJO memes!

The "looool" spam is going to drive me nuts, I thought people stopped doing that like ten years ago.

@Asriel The girl in the middle is the one he talks to so far. That's just a school uniform. The hair color is just a little different.

So far this is impressive. MC is a bit of a loser, but he's not a retard and can pull some smart thinking. Overall the world in this feels very realistic.

i do Agree with the previous comment. This is an impressive manhua. it's all about self improvement in a good way. we can actually learn things from this.

This kind of reminds me of Pure Mail, except the MC here, while annoyingly self-sacrificing/sabotaging, is actually relatively decent/mature so far.

Double-page supporter
Hm, a series that doesn't have unneeded drama from the get-go, and a self-aware MC who's not a complete idiot and/or a horny coward? Count me in, I'm intrigued.

Double-page supporter
Is there a reason almost every single korean manhwa has the typical brain-dead bully? is bullying that common there without any repercussions? Stupid trope

@Freestyle Tbf, this one seems like he intentionally has a bone to pick with the MC instead of just randomly picking on people. I think the story even mentions that the MC is the only one he does this crap to.

Double-page supporter
@Infiking maybe for this one its differnt, still early days but the random fight in the recent chapter was awful, looked like he didnt even get told off for punching someone and for some reason the MC got in trouble...?

this trope isnt funny nor fun, there isnt a bully in every corner in school and as i mentioned before its there in 90% of the school-related manhwas

-Black hair girl will fall in love with the MC.
-The MC won't know what to do from being between black hair girl and brown hair girl.
-Brown hair girl will act harshly towards the MC at some point.
-The class rep is evil.

Whatever happens, the MC will end up crying.

Users who are viewing this thread