Zettai Karen Children

A Note on the chapters, Ok the chapters numbers ay get a bit weird, this is because, Part 1 and Part 2 is sometimes converted to 1 chapter when printed into a book. Just. This can filp flop from going from book scans to print scans. I would take me too long to go though all my old uploads and to fix.

Manga Dex water mark, figured this would end up on a scraper site eventually, so I have edited some pages with a Manga Dex water mark.

Your Welcome. Though cleaver (and stupid) use of the decimal chapter system. They chapters now match up correctly. Enjoy Volume 6.

100 Chapters uploaded only 200+ more left, Manga Dex needs a multiple uploader, 1 chapter at a time takes too long.

Thanks for the upload.
There's a small mistake - chapter 72 is missing and chapter 73 has been uploaded twice instead.

Hello folks, I will be uploading this series next week, I only had so many of the chapters on my external drive that I brought with me.

Fed-Kun's army
Judging by his statements, I think he means the files on his HDD were deleted. Corruption or some other bad luck, most likely. Externals are more prone to it for some stupid reason.

Man, I just started watching the anime of this and it's really depressing that the manga translation appears to be dead... no updates since 2017.

I really like this manga too bad translation is dead, raws seem to go up to 533. wish this manga was more popular

Double-page supporter
Karen Children, the children that will take your children.

Too bad this is in TL limbo. I love the anime and decided to see if the manga was on here. It is but sucks that the TL has long stopped. The manga's in it's final arc (vol 53 at this point) so it'd be nice to see it completed.

> Having read a bit of the manga, it feels like they actually toned down the anime a bit o_O 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread