Author Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan"
Because I saw the story wrapped up and peeked at the end.
@Talismaster
such a great series
How do i rate this 11🌟's !?
I CAN'T BELIEVE A GAG MANGA IS LITERALLY THE ONLY MANGA I'VE SEEN WHERE SUCCUBI ACTUALLY KILL/WOUND MEN BY SUCKING OUT THEIR SEXUAL ENERGY
@anoman Someone hasn't read the Yasashii Succubus-chan series.
this is how succubus work, SUCC and DRY.
eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
😭

thank you for translating and uploading this
HOLD ON THE REST?! DONT BLUE BALL ME!

I liked this manga, it was very fun read.
oh no its ended :(
thanks for translatin !!
WHY DID IT END

And why did it end on an implied "BAD END"?
bruh i why did it end
Review: Don't bother.
this was fucking gold
fun read

thx for hard work effortposting
First glace: "Interesting idea"
First few chapters: "This is gold!"
80 chapters in: "where you go plot?"

That's the basic story. That said, kudos to the translators for explaining the cultural jokes and puns the best they could. Really made sense of the chaos of the manga. It ran but it didn't feel like it was running too long or beating a dead horse. It transitioned from a plotline to 1-2 page gags, then had a strong finish.

Was a fun read while it was being released, but ~300 pages (quite a lot of multi-page chapter extras and translation notes) in a binge might make it seem worse when the story gets parked. I'd like to recommend but I just have to say you may get bored because the plot vanished for 100 pages. If that doesn't bother you, and you just want some laughs, read it!
Really love this manga, thanks for sharing!πŸ˜„
Loved this manga! Thank you so much scan teams for putting in the effort to explain all the jokes and cultural references! To be honest, this felt like it kind of lost track somewhere but it was cute to the end, so who cares?

8/10, def reading the other works by this author.