Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 26 - Geidai Life Day One

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
They make all these characters so distinct but I could probably meet someone who looked like every single person in this chapter. The level of excellence and effort this manga puts in to not only the story or characters but everything is amazing. I hope we can take more time to learn more about art (fundamental theory and laws maybe even history) now that he doesn't have the pressure of an immovable deadline

Also the raws are a good 10 chapters ahead of the scans, I wonder if this is on purpose?

This is exciting but hella intense, if I had to do that on the second day. OOF.

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT! SHE WAS A TEACHER ALL ALONG!

Also, that shit it's harsh. Had to do it once. That didn't turn out fine.

What a assignment to start with.... have everyone see what you've made till then and judge you. Great way to see others art so you get new perspectives off the bat, but talk about throwing oil on the fire for unease at being in a end school/place. Also Hanakage's introduction is awesome, i feel we'll see a lot of her with Yatora.

Aggregator gang
"5 mins to present yourself and your work"
Man, this manga knows how to just max out his Stress Levels doesn't it

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Uehjshals I don't like this atmosphere at all hahhahaha
Being an art undergrad really is just the first step. You've been recognized as someone with potential, now you have to gradually turn it into results, and all of your classmates are your rivals as you try to stand out amongst them and claim some kind of success for yourself.

Double-page supporter
this make me remember my first project present and its made my anxiety came back

Double-page supporter
Page 15: Oh, weird character to focus on but oka-
Page 16: HOLY MOTHER HE'S RIPPED

Users who are viewing this thread