Retired Heroes - Ch. 14 - A Tough Choice

Fed-Kun's army
Does any one know if the other manhuas on the last page are translated, and if yes, what's their names?

Dex-chan lover
I never understood these cliffhanger "is the main character going to die?" scenarios.

We all know Tifa is going to be fine.

Double-page supporter
I never understood these cliffhanger "is the main character going to die?" scenarios.

We all know Tifa is going to be fine.

Well, she'll be fine but in what way- fingers eaten, arms eaten, scarred for life? Some of those ways I guess. But here I don't think any of those would even happen.

Aggregator gang
Poor Hero, having to put on a "It's okay" facade when all his fatherly instincts are to just go at lightspeed towards his daughter to save her. (T-T)

Double-page supporter
Mommy are coming to save you sweetheart! ?

Fed-Kun's army
Called it. Not that it's a terribly hard prediction to make, there's only a few possible routes.

Moving forward, Saly's repute will either rise or fall considering what's been foreshadowed and established previously. There's still a lot of things to develop, how Saliy responds to this and Tifa's state (Tifa's probably fine because demon), how lina explains and grows from this if at all. Loads of interesting things even if this is as some people claim very tropey and typical.

Dex-chan lover
I'll go with the trope of when she gets hurt her demon-side goes berserk in self-defense.

Group Leader
Lol, nope she won't make it, she'll be devored in front of her mother painfully and the manga will turn into an horror psychological, silent-hill-like manga.

Duh.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, there's not a whole lot of tension if none of us believe the kid can actually die. We cannot even imagine what may be at risk here. What, the mother goes berserk with feelz and becomes the demon-lord? What is *actually* at stake here?

edit: reading some of the comments...Mmm, okay. There was not a whole lot of baiting on side of the author, which is a rather interesting choice. You'd think this'd be a perfect place for a cliff-hanger.

Users who are viewing this thread