Fureru to Kikoeru - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Touch And Hear

Dex-chan lover
"That can't be it. Where's the rest of it?!"

furiously shakes screen

The ending feels lacking, and somewhat unsatisfying. Needs moar satori!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I guess if I think of this one as about character dev. it's not that bad..? But I'm reading this looking for romance, dammit!

Aggregator gang
This author is good getting the MCs making out their stuff, but not the afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty anti climatic ending. Its like it misses something. We see the friends relationship bloom with their kiss, but the Sou/Satori relationship is just swept under the rug.

Fed-Kun's army
Disappointing ending aside, thanks for the final push, guys.

Dex-chan lover
So in the end she decided not to forget him but to fully accept her feelings. Not too bad.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a letdown. I’m okay with how things went for the friends, who are doing their best to keep the friendship but having a relationship; but this feels axed as f, because ok, Satori can face her feelings now...but the MC? And what about their love story? And Satori came back only to talk, or to stay?

With only a few more chapters, it could have been better.

Dex-chan lover
So that's the ending...Ok now that it's done I can fully say

Not a fan of this one

My least favourite Honna wakou story so far. And thats mostly due to the inconsistent pacing. Also the fact that the love romance between the two friends dragged on for the entire story didn't do me any favours. Can blame it for getting axed for going nowhere

At least it's over now. Maybe I might return to re-read but not likely

It ended too fast. Probably got axed. I was hoping for a final where the MC ends up confessing to Satori and both their powers dissappear as they start going out (because it's corresponded feelings or something like that), probably in a situation where they met eachother casually. This final is pretty disappointing and satori's lines are pretty vague.

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateAdrian20 I didn't mind the side romance as much as the "old friend whom she used to love" twist author threw at us. He basically tracked her down, stalked, got physical and violent, then suddenly backed down and everyone forgave him and befriended... Waste of a volume and half.

Dex-chan lover
The omake at the end was funny. So like Satori to do that or react like that.

Users who are viewing this thread