The World After 5 Minutes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Die is Cast

I'm kinda tired of this survival from alien, zombie, chicken etc attack, but I do am curious about the 5 minute thingie that the mangaka set up. Just for that I'll follow this manga for a while

Fed-Kun's army
@Sallad4ever yeah the author has an interesting thing going with the heat love triangle and the time travel thing, that seems like it'd be enough? the whole unexplained attack thing just seems like excess

Fed-Kun's army
It's a one-time save point instead of the precognition. ☺️

Edit: BTW, to return, is it "Vempus" or "Tempus"?

What happen to the Him in the future did his mind slipped in his 5min future body or is it only 5min to not have to explain why he dont have 2 bodies aaaand does time stop in the present while he's in the future ? If not and the time keep going how can he still go back at the moment he left ? I mean as long as he stays in the future after the start of the disaster the more time will pass in his original timeline getting him closer to the Real disaster who is about to happen in his timeline
(Ex: 3min after the start will be 3min before in his real timeline so if he stay more than 5min in the future he won't be able to go back where he left and will have less time to prevent it) no?

Dex-chan lover
from the start of this comment to it's end, I have leaped 30 seconds into the future

Fed-Kun's army
pg37..
Never expected to see 'schlick' used as a sound effect for that, might be fun making such associations for when encountering the sound effect in other stories. =D

Fed-Kun's army
god, imagine being the older brother and getting surpassed by your younger brother in academics and sports, as well as getting cucked by him. truly a sad life.

page 37 was wack. also the bracelet shows the user the future they most desire, does that mean mc wished for an apocalyptic future where everyone is killed by buddhist statues that wears gag ball? Also lol @ mc getting cucked by his own twin, feels bad to be him.

page 37 was wack. also the bracelet shows the user the future they most desire, does that mean mc wished for an apocalyptic future where everyone is killed by buddhist statues that wears gag ball? Also lol @ mc getting cucked by his own twin, feels bad to be him.
I think the 5 min leap has to do the age gap between the twins

Users who are viewing this thread