Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Sage Remodelling Technique

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing more surprising than how quickly that female goblin learnt house building magic was how fast this chapter ended lol

Thanks for the translation!

Gotta give props to the muscle Goblin, he was nice and caring to begin with, when the village was in danger he was willing to do everything he could to protect them despite knowing that wasn't much, and now that he's very quickly becoming irrelevant as the orcs are stronger than him and the goblins are learning magic he still does his best to try to put a smile on everyone's face. I hope things go well for him.

Double-page supporter
> parts
cdc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Idk why I expected a real house with a foundation instead of this minecraft bullshit. I guess I'm getting old.

Dex-chan lover
why not collab with some other dedicated group? just supply them the translated script and let them do all the rest?

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps at the very least don't combine the parts as you go. Just put each part up as an individual chapter so people don't keep reading the same 8 pages over and over again.

Thanks for the work. Dont listen to all the other dipshits who dont appreciate unpaid work.

Aggregator gang
I don't see how you'd burn out by just delaying your update until you've completed an entire chapter. Thanks for the translation, tho'.

Users who are viewing this thread