The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
How brave of her to put on the ring that burns people to death even if she did know the name
Thanks for the update

The funny thing is she could be plotting to screw the guy over but since she knows the spirit's name she would convince him of her good intentions anyway. Makes me curious of what someone that use their knowledge from the source material toe vil deeds would look like...

I rlly like the art and the story is okay till now i just hope it doesnt take the incest route(the only thing im honestly worried about in this story)
I get it they were step siblings from the beginning and our FL isekied in to the body but they're stipl siblings soooo.. NO
and thank you for translating and don't get too busy with your barbies

The art is so good and this story is interesting.. I'm excited for this manhwa

translators, what do you mean ur not horny. we all know you have that one ecchi/smut book tucked away somewhere

Is this going to be an incest route (though they're not blood related)or sibling route smth??? IF yes, imma head out before its too late lol

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai be stealing all our selfless, strong people in the world.
Thank you for the translation!

It's hilarious that people say 'this is incest!' when non-blood related adults get together... 'incest' has to do with bloodlines, with screwing up genetics. Not with non-related people raised under an umbrella name(heck, he wasn't even raised with her for most of their childhood given the whole 'ship him off to boarding school'). You all might as well cry that orphans raised in the same orphanages are 'siblings' in that case and decry and moan about that, while you're at it.

If two non-related adults falling for each other bothers you, as it appears to be given the cover art, that is honestly not the author's problem.

Things are getting interesting!!!🧐
Please more and thank you for translating!!!😍

Fed-Kun's army
This is definitely not incest because they're not blood related and they weren't even together throughout childhood... They're only family in family register only. Definitely different compared to Beware of the Brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread