Sounan desu ka?

Group Leader
so this is suggesting fish guts are safer to drink than sea water? hmm

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see someone pick this up. It's quite educational for survival tips and the girls are cute.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a coincidence that one of them is a master of survival.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm supposed to feel bad about the suffering of these girls... not to mention how many other students probably got lost, died, or were eaten by sharks in the ocean...

But I can't stop laughing at their predicament...

Contributor
A description from his other manga:
"A hunting and wild gourmet diary composed by an active hunter and manga artist. Appearing in the work are scenes of present day hunting, the cutting up of prey, cooking, and dining. Combined with game dishes such as fried rabbit, roasted duck, and grilled crow, it also introduces survival techniques. The work depicts the author's struggle in the mountains, exerting his ingenuity to win a fight against birds and beasts with hand-made traps and an air gun."

The guy is a real survivalist.

Dex-chan lover
Girls are very slow on realising what situation are they in.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the jokes in this manga, really fresh, not like the usual joke you would find in other manga. It's very well hidden until the punchline panel. Most of the time I didn't see them coming, lol ?
Looking forward for next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.. I thought there'd be a girl eat girl action but I found it funny and interesting. Might have to do some diagnostics, I think some of my files are missing or corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread