Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this right, The Hero reincarnated twice already so maybe all Truck-kun is doing is sending these people back to their own worlds. Maybe he's actually helpful and not a murderous force in the universe.

Truck-kun truly need an isekai manga of his own after all the work he did.

Truck-Kun is the hero of all worlds. He sends glorious Japanese heroes to every single universe.

Contributor
So it's another generic isekai but the twist is that the MC actually was a hero in his past life and chose to reincarnate in the "real world" once he saved the world and died but then realized that the "real world" is shit and decided to reincarnate in his old world with a NG+, having a bunch of skills that make him godlike and also a maid who is literally DTF any time.

Why do I keep reading this

Double-page supporter
Another MC that I can get behind, are we finally past the pussy MCs of the past? Has the age of the Alpha truly arrived? I fucking hope so....

I know Isekai is the king of clichés, but I still enjoy it.
That being said... This one is so.. Meh. And I do like some others that people tend to say it is Meh. This is a new level of Meh.

Dex-chan lover
3 months since this masterpiece gets a chapter? what manner of heresy is this?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow a new record for me, closed the manga after fourth page, this isekai is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread