I'm the Heroine

Whoa....she gonna reverse card the villainess trope??? The villainess is actually going to be the bad guy???

Anyone else getting trouble loading the cover image icon for the series' page as well? Cause no matter how many times I reload it doesn't show up :(

EDIT: Okay, image link looks like it's finally fixed

Group Leader
Wait after reading the description what is this a reverse otome where heroine also has a reverse uno card 🤔

Does anyone know the original title of this ? I want to look up raws but I can only find the english title

So we got an isekai heroine and a time travelling redeemed villainess?
This is bound to be interesting.
Or messy.

This is a webtoon challenge from what I saw. Hope it doesn't get cancelled like last webtoon like this.

when I started this and they mentioned oh MC doesnt magically remember the minutia of everything about the modern world like every other isekai MC who can randomly build a fucking windmill or waterwheel or something, and then immediately in the same panel get my dreams crushed with the introduction of a bullshit system that ruins all novels becuase the author is retarded. Dont see any reason to read further.

The dimensional smartphone is likely going to turn the story into trash. It had so much potential up to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread