Ragna Crimson - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Incarnation of Death

Dex-chan lover
For whatever flaws this manga has (mainly in it's pacing) sometimes the artwork and creative use of text and layout of panels are really unique and striking. Like Artemisia's thoughts as Ragna walked towards her or the text within the beam of light itself. Other chapters have done similar things.

Joined with that is the impressive localization by the scanlators, having to recreate that text and make it look good. Really good job!

Fed-Kun's army
I want to ask this again: there are two dragon kings in this manga right? One is that white winged dragon, second is Crimson.

Dex-chan lover
can someone dumb down the 'how ragnaa could move' theory?
pls :D

@Mogima
Drawing power from future self, which received time freeze's blood, let him move in stopped time and also caused his collapse. At least how I interpreted it.

@Mogima In the last chapter he was stabbed by the Dragon's blade in order to change him into one of the dragons (Future version). He stopped that by stabbing himself with the Silver blade (still future version). It looks like the Dragon's blade was in effect the whole time because only those who have the lady's blood can move, and since the future version gave him everything he had, that included the Dragon's blade. (So basically the whole point of Ch.14 ("future flashback" I'd like to think of it))

The part where he says "I'm drawing too much power from my future self" is proof enough for me

Double-page supporter
I wonder how will Ragna evolved when he reach his future self's peak.
He is literally the fusion of the present and the future of himself. If the silver sword and the dragon king's blood fusion give him such boost then I can't imagine how much stronger will he become when the future and present fusion finally kick in

Also that is really a Dead-end situation for Artemisia there. It feel great to see her scared shitless

Man very few series can do an OP protagonist right while keeping the story interesting and Onepunch man and this series definitely does it.

Anyway, I love how much these absurdly powerful monsters are shitting themselves when he comes by and beats their ass. Really shows their true cowardly nature when they finally meet someone who can fight back against their tyranny.

Contributor
Crimson, that genderfluid bastard, making my dick the expand dong.

Having a seemingly invincible villain know true fear is so satisfying.

Contributor
To thous who think "he can move, cuz of dragon blood/he's part-dragon" - he.is.not. ONLY blessing, ZERO blood. Becouse of silver properties. Imagine that the is the smell of pie, but pie is already eaten. Blood inside the sword touch him > get blessing> silver remove blood> still have blessing.
@bosbarret there more than one or two dragon kings AND crimson himself is the winged king. He just betrey everyone, so they Dragon god chouse new.

Users who are viewing this thread