The Viridescent Tiara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dear translators, pls dont be the horny with your barbies. Im concerned for them, but yeah i played with my barbies the same way

Dex-chan lover
@TRNRLogan
It seems to be really popular in Korean manhwa at least. I've been trying to track down the 3d model for it, but with only machine translation, I haven't been able to find it yet.

Dex-chan lover
 @TRNRLogan I believe it is! Now I want to know where these webtoon authors are getting this same template building from.

Like is it part of the drawing program they use, etc.

She remind me of Raelianna. So I have high expectation for their dynamic.

One thing though, is she even blood related to the duke to be qualify as house head??

Hm, from what I can tell so far, this story feels a bit more... melancholic than the usual ones? Either way, I like it so far, thanks for the translation!

@TRNRLogan From what I can tell, especially Korean and Japanese authors take most of their castle inspiration from one specific castle, Schloss Neuschwanstein in Germany (which was also the inspiration for the Disney castle). It's the stereotypical "pretty princess lots of tiny towers" castle type

Makes sense her brother won't trust her
But it was nice of her to gether that courage and get to the point that she's on his side

Mmm... Ran doesn't seem to have much conviction. Not feeling it yet, but perhaps it'll get better. I like FL's with a bit more elaborate plans than just telling people that she's on their side.

I wonder why she is sad when her "mother and brother" died, i mean they're totally from different worlds. Is it because her mother in this world took care of her and she also have affection for the younger brother because they are raised together?

Aggregator gang
Ross likes calling people animals huh
@KathyClysm
i'm pretty sure Neuschwanstein has a brown-yellow brick entrance/gate building, but the whole castle in here is white?

Users who are viewing this thread