Retired Heroes

Contributor
Obviously it wasn't a good day to try and be a bad guy. Started off by choosing the wrong target.

i have a guts that the wife is a kind of demon or maybe demon lord. The first chapter is good enough for me to follow this manga. hope there will be more

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho ho. This has potential. Dude tried to resolve things well, but wasn't afraid to kill them when it didn't work out. Then sent the dude to his wife to kill, who is most likely a demon, which explains why he would fake his death to go live a normal life.

I like.

Fed-Kun's army
This looks like it has a lot of potential. Depends how it does the balance of SoL and action though.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly good storytelling for a Chinese comic. Usually they are basic power fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but wonder who the top is when it comes to "night activities".

Like, I've seen enough hentai. The stoic, strong girl typically melts when it comes to the act of love. But I can't help but see her lighting up a cigarette as Chris is rolled to the side, hunched in the fetal position while covering his crying face in shame.

Dex-chan lover
Neat. They're building up the world and aspects of their situation very nicely and managing to keep it from being too tropey or fall into the same standards.

Users who are viewing this thread