Jinrou Game: Beast Side

Power Uploader
@Zhou Actually it seems there are 4 movies scripted by the author: Villager's side, Beast's side, Crazy Fox and Prison Break.

We may have more sequels for this series in the future!

Contributor
I think a previous comment of mine got deleted, but I guess that's because I didn't use a spoiler tag. I don't think I put anything real spoilery, but it's not something to complain too much about anyway.

Power Uploader
@RicHykkie We will also do Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox when we are done with this manga!

Contributor
More people = better.

The 1st part was so obvious, you knew the werewolf/villagers since the beginning .

Contributor
@Siquall
I really do wonder if there were never actually three werewolves. I expected there would be three, but if there's actually four with this recent chapter. On a smaller note, maybe the guy is lying just so they could vote her off.

I wonder what happen if the bodyguard choose to protect a werewolf. If someone did got killed, then either the werewolves didn't choose the protected villagers or the bodyguard accidentally choose to protect one of the werewolf.

Contributor
Just got volume 2 since some days, and yeah, this is much better than the 1st part.

Our FMC too is better, she is a bit different at the end of volume 2.

Users who are viewing this thread