Author Mega Anniversary Contest: Third Edition
@YumGumYum
Actually, i'm good with just your profile pic (─‿‿─)
@Shin_968
hey guys does anyone have a torrent for kino no tabi? the 2003 version
@kaf
Yeah bro here you go.

@bigtiddyoneesan bro i did that, shits confusing
@kaf
So did you look up a vid or something that explains it to you?

Download a torrent client (qBittorrent maybe), click the magnet button on nyaa, then open it in the client.
@bigtiddyoneesan i know how to torrent the thing is most of the current alive ones are the latest season from 2017 and the ep from that period so you need to dig ( as well when i asked that was more of a joke didnt see anyone awnsering it lol )
@kaf

The very top one is the 2003 one though? Clicking the arrow above the green number column sorts by seeds.
I dunt have talent, I'll just cheer up maybe
@Shin_968 This is strange... I'm sure I've seen your submission somewhere before. I thought it was from the last tournament, but I couldn't find it. Did you post this somewhere else before?
@Mr_Detective
Yes, I did try to submit it in the previous contest (a.k.a Spread The Love, in which I believe you were one of the participants :)), but I was too late for the deadline so the mighty Zeph squished it it wasn't counted as an entry. I was thinking of submitting it in the next relevant contest, but man, I honestly didn't expect to be the 1st to enter this time, lol.