Majo Taisen - The War of Greedy Witches

Group Leader
Currently working on the English translation; should be out within the next 48 hours.

Edit: looks like someone else has already started

Looks Interesting. If this plays out anything remotely similar to Valkyrie one it will be a great read

the artstyle is good, the character interaction is pretty eh, the story is pretty interesting(chap. 1 evaluation)

This seems interesting. Hope this gets popular and get an anime adaptation. Also judging by there other work author is good at handling tournaments like this.

Group Leader
ooh from the author of kakegurui
i n t e r e s t i n g

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the intro to ch.2 I'm actually surprised they didn't try to insert Eve into this tournament or least have her serve as a commentator also lol compared to another couple of memorable depictions of Adam this version that featured in a cameo is rather tame.
Since Ch.2 shows some of the fighters have fanclubs supporting them and in the cases of others victims and families of watching this tournament I will honestly be somewhat bummed if in one of Jean's rounds we don't see Gilles de Rais in the bleachers waving around a massive Maiden of Orleans banner or flag.

I wonder if any Americans will show up. It'll be pretty cool to see Harriet Freeman kick the shit outta someone

Users who are viewing this thread