Sensei's White Lie

Dex-chan lover
It's probably too much to hope he just touched her arm four years earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei seems to be the one with the edge going about the student and stuff. More backstory and more of how that made her this way incoming for sure.Heavy shit incoming I guess.

Dex-chan lover
A bit too heavy and a bit too relatable for me. I'll pass on this one.

Wants to save first time for "soulmate" yet still fools around with guy from school. Also what were you doing in a hotel if you're still a virgin? Smh leap of logic this girl does

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 seems to be setting this like a crime thriller or something to me, must be the weird ass students and teachers.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard not to see a pack of dumbasses in this story....

I like realistic and relatable stories like this. But let me guess, the author is women..?

@BCS I usually don’t judge manga depending on the sex of mangaka. For example my favorite mangaka is Toume kei who is a woman. Her stories are great and her trademark rough pencil artstyle is pretty unique. Then there’s Kawashita Mizuki with her super-generic characters and plots and Miyazaki Maya whose works are targeted at people with certain fetishes. All 3 of them are female mangakas but their works have nothing in common despite being targeted at male audience.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Was my comment deleted? Well good job, now what rc1138 says makes no sense.

Group Leader
@BCS, I think that the issue might be with how MangaDex is changing their comment system in preparation for the upcoming forums. It's probably not anything malicious, just an bug.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, a significant amount of my comments got deleted. Weird, but whatever.

Is this real? is people this stupid??
The guy is a bit more realistic but sensei is kinda... she didn't even try to run or fight. and she let him take a pic of her vag. ?

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty realistic. Look at statistics yourself. Women are predominately raped by an acquaintance (IIRC 7/10 women), and they sometimes go along with it for fear of further violence and exposure.
She doesn't fight back after the initial scream because of what's called "tonic immobility" or 'freeze response'. Simply put she's too scared to do anything. This is where she starts rationalizing the events.

In this case she doesn't say anything because her friend believes she's finally found 'The one' and doesn't want to ruin that. She's also afraid of losing her only friend.
Her comments to the student are her projecting how she feels about men. How they're a disgusting corrupting influence.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm... rape ? i not here for depress so no thank

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Well that was not the direction I expected it to go at all, but now I'm actually into it.

Users who are viewing this thread