Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - Yu Ishigami's Culture Festival

Poor twintails-senpai.
Please tell me they're not trying to set her up with Ishigami! I want Ishi for once to have the better deal and get his crush.

This magaka is seriously god tier when it come to scary shoujo type eyes.
I want a new manga like that after this.

Group Leader
Tsundere x Ishigsmi, no Tsubame x Ishigami please

Also @zek777, have you checked out Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen? There’s only a few scenes, but they’re on-point

Power Uploader
Maki is too good for this manga. Ishi should go out with her instead

Dex-chan lover
To be Maki is to suffer, but it is also to be best girl.

inb4 ishigami goes through the same thing Maki did and inb4 Maki is the one who will support him. Cliched, sure, but god damn it works for me.

Dex-chan lover
jOLcvoDB

This! Exactly this. Cut the poor girl some slack for fuck sake!

Dex-chan lover
My, they say "cut the slack" for tsundere girl, even tho she herself insists on being a third wheel (the whole "is there space for three?"). I admit tho it seemed they invited her but she doesn't know how to say no or be honest huh?

Dex-chan lover
Being Maki is suffering. Just like being Ishigami is suffering.

There's honestly no other basis for this, but I'm kinda willing to see off this ship too. Ishigami has good potential ships everywhere, really.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami has potential ships among girls from every year at the school (at least as proposed by readers):
3rd Year = Tsubame-senpai;
2nd Year = Maki-senpai;
1st Year = Miko Iino (shipping started about half a dozen chapters after her introduction, as I recall).
So, while the road ahead may be rough for our hero, he's got options.

Group Leader
Tbh I'm on the train that Ishigami ends up with either Maki or Miko.

Group Leader
If Maki isn't suffering she won't be able to appear on omake pages crying.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf: You forgot someone, one of the few people who was pretty neutral/sometime nice to Ishigami, and the only person in the cheering club who had a face in the "Thus, Yu Ishigami Closed His Eyes" arc (well, before the last part where he broke down of course): Rei Onodera , the blonde stoic girl who appear in the last page of this chapter.Most of her apparitions had her interact with or being around Ishigami and, while not being obvious ship tease like with Lino, those were nice and natural moments (at first, she seems to be like the others girls and hate on him, but seems to warm up to him after spending some time with him in the cheer squad. From there, she start to talk to him normaly, sometimes quite nicely, and even put a bit of interest in what he was reading).

It's not much, but I'm sure this will lead to something. Trust me, I can almost taste the potential shipping.

And I don't really have a favorite partner of our boy (even if I think it will be pretty cliché if he end up with Lino), I just want him to be happy. But I'm sure this is what all of us want, right?

Dex-chan lover
@KafukaPalazzo Nice call out! I forgot about her, & you're right, she had some nice moments with Ishigami. Like you, I don't have any specific girl I'd prefer Ishigami to end up with, but Onodera would be pretty sweet (no pun intended there).

Dex-chan lover
Tsubame has my vote. Ishigami deserves a cheerful, loving bodacious girl.

Group Leader
Fujiwara, then Iino, then Tsubame, and now Tsundere-senpai?? Ishigami is buried in potential love interests!

Group Leader
I really love maki, shes this close to beating ishigami in first spot of my favorite characters list of kaguya-sama
I really pity her and want to see her happy ;; I shipped her with tsubasa at first, but now i kinda ship her with ishigami
they're such a great duo, i want to see more in the future *-*

Users who are viewing this thread