Sunny Side Up Scans

Assuming you guys only have 2-3 people working together, why not ask other scanlations for help?

Group Leader
@scottle Thanks for the support! We actually have almost twenty staff members. Yes, we have much to do to catch up to the raws (I'm assuming you're talking about TVC). However, we've been consistently updating chapters.

@motherhen I was actually talking about TVC and Please Take Care Of Me In This Life As Well. I am following those two right now.

Also, I love 'Please Take Care Of Me In This Life As Well' series more.

Just wanted to give you some love! Thanks a lot for your hard work!!!
(I can't read Japanese nor Korean so I can't help you ToT)

hello do you still need raws for viridiscent crown? i have some link , i wanted to help but I can't since im in medschool :( . httpss://newtoki83.com/webtoon/8694995/녹음의-관?toon=일반웹툰

Tysm for translating Viridescent Crown!! The scans are such high quality wtf and hope everyone stays safe!

Thanks for all the hard work! Please stay happy,healthy, and safe!!! Wishing everyone good vibes and good times✨ last part is kinda cringe i offer my sincere apologies

I'm rooting for everyone here!!!!!!
(This is an awesome group, first hand experience)
Wish everyone the best!!
And love u aya!!
(love all the other staff too!!yes, you too mayo)
WAIT FOR ME I'LL COME BACK FOR SURE!!

Thank you so much for the crazy update, but please don’t over work yourselves. Also try not to get sick 😷.

Thank you very much for working real hard to release these amazing quality translations! Your hard work and sacrifice is deeply appreciated! Thank you very much T^T You're all so awesome people!! (ToT)

Users who are viewing this thread