The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 1

Hmm idk.. mc is a bit impulsive and not in a cute way? Like yes send him away so he won't get abused by your mom but that doesn't mean he still won't get abused in the academy. And if he heard you suggest him going in the first place, won't he put the blame on you? Won't it be better if he stayed at home where you can see and protect him?

Lol all I can think about is how the author is insistent of how they’re not related at all

Thanks for the scan!

I feel like the upcoming chapters are gonna make me mad with how she’s going to become a housekeeper...

Lmao she got killed by getting crushed underneath him,, what a sad excuse of a death

@shygirlthat
Because the ML is her adopted brother/someone who was raised as her brother. They might not have blood ties but they are supposed to be family hence the incest tag

Dex-chan lover
One thing I notice is how common it is for KR female MCs to transmigrate into novels, while JP MCs transmigrate into video games.

Dex-chan lover
hmm that tag might overlap with real incest. from what i know, non-blood sibling will not tagged as incest (novelupdates tagged it with 'non-blood siblings')

@zz2000 agree! i found it interesting. isekaied to games in korea usually in shonen genre (yet not literally video games). i also notice how the chinese on the other hand, prefers isekaied to their own cultured ancient world.

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis true, game isekai for koreans is usually like what you see in solo leveling and omnisicent reader viewpoint - isekai portals appear on earth, monsters attack earth from portals, earthlings gain game-like fantasy powers to fight monsters.

Tbh i don't see how original Ran was a villain. Like if we're assuming that scene under the tree was OG Ran then she seemed more tsundere.

...which part of OG Ran is a villainess??? I just see her as a child who is kinda awkward at expressing her caring side towards her step-brother.

Also, rather than simple mistrust towards women, I wonder if the ML was actually traumatised in the novel. Even if it was accidental, in the novel he DID ended up becoming the reason of a girl's death. Only the most unfeeling people would not be affected by that.

Users who are viewing this thread