New Chapters of Solo Leveling Keep Crashing the Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens every Wednesday when a new chapter on SL is uploaded. The site keeps crashing (like today) and it’ll probably get worse since more people will come due to increased popularity.

I’m surprised that no one has mention about this.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe not on the forums, but it's a pretty common sentiment in the comments of each chapter that gets released lol

are you trying to say the site is actually an AI that is trying to protect readers?

Dex-chan lover
@blackyawgdom
here I thought it was all the futa ^.^
Wait, so if someone (god forbid) creates a futa H-doujin of Solo Leveling,
which then gets translated into, let's say English,
and that translation gets uploaded here, would MangaDex just implode?

Dex-chan lover
This might've been the case with the recently released Berserkle chapter as well. Fucking weebs.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
We know. Server upgrade is in the works, our recent user growth has been a tad ridiculous. Should be sorted before the next SL release, but don't hold us to that.

Contributor
KNiu.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, I didn't know all the recent server crashes were because of Solo Leveling. Is it because of all the translations being dropped +the stampede of readers or just the readers?

@comeonnow0 Seeing how the loud readers react on a daily basis, I would avoid the site for awhile, makes me shiver just thinking about it.

@Lo0py as soon as the English translation is uploaded, readers flood in and the server crashed due to the overload of readers coming in all at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread