Dorei Yuugi

Contributor
Well, this is...original ?
I guess ?

Pokemon with one use only, dayum.

Group Leader
Please make sure that this manga keeps the "Shounen" tag. Some people have been changing it to "Seinen", but this manga is serialized in Shounen Jump +, and is thus a Shounen manga.

Double-page supporter
shounen jump ? you're kidding right ? sigh .............. kid nowadays -_-

Aggregator gang
So, the character on the cover of volume 3 (the thumbnail right now) has a neck thicker than his head. Is that a character we haven't encountered yet? (No visible scar across the face, but that doesn't *necessarily* mean anything.) Do the people running the thing give the participants steroids if they win? Or is this a picture from years in the future and the punk kid grows into Dallas McCarver in the course of the next two volumes?

Contributor
Well, still hope we will get the others chapters translated, it's my guilty pleasure.

Edit : Thank you Nameless translation.

Still pisses me off how the mc is so annoying. I believe everyone here understand that what is happening isn't morally correct, but the way he complains and forces his ideals onto other people is annoying.
Logic says that this type of character dies because of how emotional he gets. But since he is the mc, he won't die nor lose.

mc annoying as hell , in this damn situation still act like a damn saint.

Group Leader
We're reaching a survival game singularity here. I thought things had reached peak shark-jumping with Dead Tube, but this has to take the cake, right? Either way, I can't get enough of this stuff, no matter how shlocky it is. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Ah, this is gonna be pretty fun after all. With the introduction of Terano, I'm looking forward to this.

Group Leader
This is the last volume for now. Volume 4 comes out in about three weeks. Then I'll probably be able to continue using exclusively online raws and (hopefully) catch up to current releases.

Contributor
what is the last raw chapter? it's released monthly or weekly? thanks for your work

Group Leader
Thanks again for your work on this series, it's been a fun read and I look forward to the future of it.

Contributor
This manga has become progressively more enjoyable. Thanks for your work, Nameless!

Contributor
It's back, good news
106.gif

Users who are viewing this thread