BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - Seeds Scatter Like Rain

Dex-chan lover
So, the current Beastar is sort of Legosi's grand-uncle? Kind of? Also, does Legosi have poison saliva? That'd be pretty cool.

Contributor
How old is that horse if he was best friends with Legosi's grandfather when they were in their 20s?

Double-page supporter
Legosi may have reptilian blood, but Yafia has the blood of Bojack.

I've been anticipating more content on Legosi's grandpa, and I was not disappointed by this chapter, especially by the surprising relationship he had to the Beastar. I was honestly a bit nervous at how this new arc would go, in as much interesting as it is to see more new characters being introduced, but I think now I'm sure it'll stay great as it's been for me since I first started reading.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I'm unclear on is what a Beastar is now.

Are they cops? Superheroes? Diplomats? I dunno.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really curious to see where this goes, I currently don't like the fact that Legosi left school but I guess we'll have to see where this goes.

@Lucky Beaststars are a symbol of peace and the de facto leader of society, they are the peace and they keep the order. That's what I understood so far as to what a beaststar is

Now there is an unexpected combo ... makes sense in retrospect, but still ... Komodo Dragon and Wolf, eh? Legosi is ... a rare thing.

Dex-chan lover
Given indication, Legosi's parents are both wolves... the relationship of the grandparents is one of the few interspecies relationships that seem to exist.
Would have been really funny(but too unbelieveable) if it turned out every generation in his family had some level of interspecies relations.

Aggregator gang
I really liked the insight in the story. This explains some things I had always wondered about, especially why
Yafya was keen on examining Legosi's case.

Users who are viewing this thread